Terms & Conditions
About the Meaning Centred Design Awards
The Meaning Centred Design Awards is an initiative set-up by Recipe Design Ltd. to provide design students with opportunity for interaction with industry professionals and a means for talent to be recognised and celebrated.
It is also intended to raise awareness of and encourage conversation around Meaning Centred Design as a methodology and approach to design practice.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to any person who submits an entry to the Meaning Centred Design Awards – (‘you’) – and were last updated on 4th May 2021.
By submitting an entry to the Meaning Centred Design Awards, you agree to the following:
• You have read the Privacy Notice;
• Your submission complies with the entry criteria as stipulated in the full PDF brief;
• You are a current student or recent graduate (graduated since January 2020) of a University level qualification (or equivalent);
• Your submission is your own work and where necessary, credit is attributed to collaborators or other third parties;
• You retain ownership of your work and consent to it being used unreservedly for the PR and marketing activities of Recipe Design Ltd. and the Meaning Centred Design Awards;
• Your name, your University/Institution and details of your submission may be shared publicly via the respective social media channels and websites of Meaning Centred Design Awards and Recipe Design;
• Recipe Design Ltd. reserves the right and first option on purchasing your work from you for a reasonable fee which will be offered to you on completion of the event;
• Recipe Design Ltd. may contact you in future with regard to initiatives or opportunities that may be of interest to you. This may include Meaning Centred Design campaigns that contain further learning and development programmes, calls for participation in future events or employment opportunities.
If you have any questions, or would like to withdraw your submission at any point, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive communications about the Meaning Centred Design Awards or other initiatives or opportunities which may be of interest to you, or if you would like us to remove your personal data from our records, please contact email@example.com.